Towards a loving organization that creates excellence
Does the idea of creating a more loving organization appeal to you?
Perhaps you see the opportunity to truly and sustainably engage your collaborators?
To attract the best profiles and succeed in retaining them?
To allow everyone to give their best? And to excel collectively?
Any fundamental change necessarily requires time. The road ahead is already exciting and each step will bring its fruits. Here are a few ideas that we would like to propose to you to inspire your journey.
Step 1: Listen with your heart
The first step towards releasing the energy of love in the company is Listening: a true, deep and sincere listening to the collaborators and partners of the company. A listening that welcomes the perceptions and reality of the other person with a deep benevolence, in order to better understand them. Authentic listening, from the heart, that encourages each collaborator to express themselves sincerely, to share openly, in complete confidence, what is in their hearts.
- The first step towards releasing the energy of love in the company is Listening: a true, deep and sincere listening to the collaborators and partners of the company. A listening that welcomes the perceptions and reality of the other person with a deep benevolence, in order to better understand them. Authentic listening, from the heart, that encourages each collaborator to express themselves sincerely, to share openly, in complete confidence, what is in their hearts.
- Listening that also makes room for constructive recommendations, encouraging the collaborator or partner to be a force for change, making him or her want to be an actor in a future change.
- Listening that shows the collaborator how important his or her opinion is for the company, listening that values and shows gratitude. Our Anglo-Saxon friends remind us that “feedback is a gift”.
- Offering collaborators and partners of the company this listening from the heart benefits simultaneously :
- to the collaborators and partners themselves: they feel recognized and valued, already a little loved
- to the company’s management, which receives a summary of these individual interviews: it is a gold mine for them, providing them with a sincere and factual vision of the state of mind and motivation of their collaborators, identifying the problems that need to be solved as a priority, and proposing solutions to remedy them, as well as inspiring avenues for development for the company.
What if we could offer a real listening, with the heart, to your collaborators and to your Management Committee?
Step 2: Speaking from the heart
- The intelligence of the heart is the key to knowing how to be, in the company as in life. The intelligence of the heart refers to the ability to recognize, understand and manage one’s own emotions, as well as to deal with the emotions of other people.
- Welcoming one’s own emotions or those of others, understanding the reason for their manifestation, identifying the need they express and providing an appropriate response to this need allows one to adopt an adult, conscious and responsible posture.
- This is the key to avoiding or resolving conflicts, to arguing and negotiating with serenity, to communicating with kindness.
- Adopting this adult posture, fully aware of oneself, one’s emotions and needs, and also aware of others and their needs, allows for truly authentic, sincere, heartfelt and eminently convincing communication. This allows one to free oneself from critical judgment, to speak with kindness and affection to one’s collaborators or partners, as if they were relatives, friends.
- For most of us, the adoption of this posture does not happen spontaneously. Coaching is useful to learn how to develop this ability and to implement it in our daily lives.
What if we started to speak from our hearts?
Step 3: Discover the “virtuous heart“
What if we built together an approach that would allow you to gradually evolve towards a more loving organization that is a source of excellence?
- A tailor-made approach adapted to your specific situation
- Each company defines its project, its objectives and the pace at which it wishes to progress, with the possibility of carrying out one, two or three steps only, depending on its needs.
- We capitalize on dozens of in-depth interviews conducted with leaders and business executives on the activation of the energy of love in business to be a force of proposal at your side.
- Our personalized, loving and inspiring support facilitates your development and the successful completion of your project.
Would you like to know more about the path of the virtuous heart?
Contact us. We will be happy to discuss it with you.